We are looking for a skilled Project Manager to oversee and manage the successful delivery of projects within our organization. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, and closing projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and according to scope and quality standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leads the project through all the lifecycle of the Software Development Process.
- Identifies and drives implementation of continuous improvements within the project team.
- Analyze the RAID throughout the project.
- Regularly reports overall project status to management and key stakeholders, escalating major issues as necessary.
- Guide the team through the development, testing, and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively.
- Maintains a project repository of historical and current project information.
- Facilitates team meetings and other day-to-day activities as required by the team.
- Ensures the team is fully functional, cooperating, and productive.
- Shields team from external interferences and removes obstacles.
- Administers and manages business relationships with the project’s consultants/BA and involved third parties ensuring they meet their project obligations.
- Ensure business process standards are followed properly.
- Suggests and implements improvements to project management, software development and other organizational processes.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in related technical management role.
- Strong time management & project management skills.
- Experience implementing best practices for testing, UAT, release and operational support.
- Experience in documenting plans and designs with Microsoft Project.
- Able to work to conflicting deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Good knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures, and various compatibility requirements.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude that inspires confidence and motivates teammates.
- Experience in using and designing business applications (CRM or ERP applications preferred).
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience is a plus.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.